With today’s trend of online learning, apps are plentiful. Yes, with the right balance of time discussing the topic of the day, teaching/learning engagements become fun and easy.
Here are tips on how to make the most of your time in a specific subject, e.g. B. English Reading Lessons.
1. Playstore has many reading apps for kids to choose from; Yes, teachers and parents must give their wards the freedom to choose stories based on their interest, reading ability, and other factors inherent in their own learning style.
2. Integrating apps with improving collaborative, fun and critical thinking skills must be a daily fare. Yes, variety is key to banishing boredom and inactivity among learners.
3. Active learners would pay more attention to games integrated into the lesson. With moving symbols etc. they will be surprised; while enjoying the time learning concepts with the help of these instructional videos, apps and the like.
4. Freedom is the key to learning. Yes, today’s educational landscape is looking for independent learners; The traditional teaching style is out of the game, so let’s give our learners the encouragement they need to learn for themselves, with no control over their decisions.
5. Facilitation must be delegated to all learners trying to learn a skill or two. Giving them time to lead activities could be a shy guy’s ticket to becoming more confident. Then taking small steps towards the gradual unfolding of his/her talent would be fantastic.
6. Give them the stage to show what they’ve got. Without dominating time, activities and the like, learners would have a chance to shine and discover their skills through interactions full of spontaneity and freedom to be unique. Yes, in every engagement, everyone must contribute to taking the knowledge to the next level by contributing their own idea to realizing something new, fresh and relevant to the lesson at hand.
7. Let kids have smiles on their faces. Every great effort must be recognized and seasoned with words of encouragement. Yes, because who doesn’t want to be seen as good and great and what not? Genuine recognition of the child’s efforts can make a huge difference in their learning journey and future endeavors.
Well the list could be endless; but in the meantime, here are a few that could make your virtual engagement fun and meaningful, with variety, energy, and passion — the teacher who makes learning easier.
So come on guys. You can add your own ideas on this topic, and having this article featured on your timeline could be the start of a fun and meaningful engagement among us educators. Applause!
Thanks to Larry Icabandi Nabiong