University of Rio Grande
campus Beginning with the 10 acres of land donated by Permelia Artwood in 1873, the university campus has grown considerably with active community and local support. The Madog Center for Welsh Studies in 1996 and the Meigs Center in Middleport in 1998 are some examples of campus expansion with community support. Short Story The university … Read more