Not all ACT test prep programs are created equal. There are superior and inferior courses, and there are those in between. So how do you choose the best ACT test prep program that will help you achieve the best possible ACT score? Here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Is the price justified? The cost of ACT test prep programs varies widely whether they are conducted online or offline. There are those that are offered for free, or at really expensive prices, costing thousands of dollars. What about free ACT test prep courses? There is a lot of misinformation about it and learners should know the difference. There are quality and credible free ACT exam prep programs, especially online, and students (and their parents) should caution against the notion of “getting what you pay for” with online exam prep, although some of these may be true. Some of these programs offer tutor support or customized study plans for their clients. It is important to ask what you are willing to pay for. Thoroughly evaluate what the company has to offer relative to the asking price. First and foremost, you should determine if the price you are paying for your ACT test prep is justified.
- Who created the product? Basically, you have to have a solid understanding of the people behind the product. Who are the creators of the ACT exam prep course you are considering? You will find claims that the product was developed by experts, high scorers and college graduates. You must therefore take a close look at the bios along with the mission of the company. How many and in what ways have they helped learners pass their exams (with flying colours)? Are you selective about the types of students you choose to help? How is their customer support? Were they responsive when you communicated with them? Are they people who are passionate about what they do?
- How many practice tests do they offer? You need to gauge this in relation to the amount of practice tests you will need to complete as per your exam preparation program. You must remember that for an effective ACT test prep plan, you must take ACT official practice tests. Official ACT practice tests are at the heart of effective exam preparation. The practice tests that online study plans offer are merely supplements to this most important learning tool.
- Do they offer quality practice tests? It makes sense to choose quality over quantity in field testing. How do you determine this when choosing the best ACT test prep program? Check out the practice questions on their website and compare them to the items on an official ACT practice test. Are they similar in style and difficulty? Test their products by evaluating the free sample questions or video lessons they offer.
- Is your consulting strategy of good quality? What kind of test prep and counseling do they offer? Do they lead you to see the pattern of the ACT test? Do they make it easier for you to answer the kinds of questions that appear frequently in them? What typically characterizes “wrong” answers in the test? With their help, are you able to reverse-edit the questions in a way that the test creators wouldn’t expect you to? In short, can you learn valuable tips, tricks, and secrets about testing from the company and its products?
- Are they getting positive reviews and feedback? Check out what other people are saying about the company. Are their valuations cheap? Were your previous customers satisfied with the services and products provided? Did they get good results, ie high ACT scores? As important as these people’s opinions are, you should also treat them with caution. Take a close look at the entire scenario when choosing the best ACT test prep program. Aside from getting what you pay for, you should also beware of wasting your time and effort by using the wrong study plan.
Thanks to Winnie Custodio | #Choose #ACT #Test #Prep #Program #Questions #Guide