When exploring Reiki courses online, the worry of scams always crosses your mind. In the offline world, you see what you buy. You can meet the master and talk to him or her. You can see a physical facility. You can judge how busy the reception area is. You can see how satisfied other customers are. You can even walk up to some of them and talk to them. Many people have concerns about online Reiki courses because they feel it is more of a leap of faith. After all, it could be a big scam.
There are many online Reiki courses that have a good reputation and offer excellent Reiki training with thousands of happy users. This is an excellent solution for studying at home at your own pace. Many people would not have had the time to master Reiki if these courses were not available. But how do you distinguish them from the crowd? How can you separate these from the mediocre courses that also exist? Keep in mind that there are bad offline courses too, so this should be a problem even if you’re not considering Reiki courses online.
Reiki Courses Online – How To Choose An Excellent Course
1. Look at the Reiki Master: Take a look at the Reiki Master who created the course. How much experience do you have? Do you also have a physical practice? How many students have you trained?
2. Support: Does the program offer online support? Is there a forum where you can exchange ideas with other students and masters? This can be very valuable and give you access to more people than you would meet in a physical class. Many people don’t realize this benefit and assume that taking an online course is a rather lonely and isolated process. It can be if you want it, but it can also be more social and engaging than a physical class.
3. Attunement: Remote attunement and self-attunement are fully accepted as an integral part of Reiki. Some people prefer one over the other. So it stands to reason that if you prefer remote attunement to self-attunement, you should choose an online Reiki course that offers remote attunement. Check out the types of attunements they offer.
4. Certification: Does the course offer certification and what type of certification do you receive? There are various Reiki schools and no real governing body. So make sure you are familiar with the certifications offered.
5. Materials: What format are the materials in? Are they audio only? Are manuals and instructional videos included? What are the bonus materials? How many hours or pages of material?
6. Follow-up: Is follow-up care possible? Do they provide materials to assist you in your own Reiki practice? Only you know the reasons why you study or learn Reiki. Make sure the course meets your needs and enables you to get the maximum benefit and achieve most or all of your goals.
7. Warranty: If there is no money-back guarantee, do not purchase the course. This is the best safety net. All credible online Reiki courses offer full money back guarantees. For up to 60 days! They are convinced of their product. You know they will meet your needs. And they are willing to put their money where the mouth is. They don’t want unhappy customers, and they have enough happy customers to know that they rarely need to issue a refund. Why buy from someone who doesn’t have that confidence in their product?
These tips can also apply to offline Reiki classes. Reiki courses online are not for everyone, but for many they are a better solution.
Thanks to N. Patrick Dowling | #Reiki #Courses #Online #Rip