Online cooking classes, the classes where you can cook all kinds of Indian vegetarian recipes with your heart, with love and without wasting so much time. Only you feel happiness on your face when you cook your favorite recipe with your own hands that??? 1. TRANSFORM YOUR EVERYDAY LIFE -. Cooking can be more than preparing a daily healthy meal to make it fun. It can change your everyday life * The courses are designed for both beginners and experts. * In a passion and a pleasant experience. once you put your heart into what you do. the result is always the way it is *People crave tasty and tasty food.
Quark roll recipe| Dahi Buns | Dahi Ke Sholey | Bread Curd Fire Roll
Dahi Ke Sholey / Curd Roll is a very unique flavor recipe that is crispy on the outside and delicious on the inside. Nowadays this recipe is probably eaten everywhere but mostly this is a famous recipe of North Indian side. This is similar to a bun or paneer bun, but differs in the thick curd filling and multiple vegetables, making its flavor unique and delicious.
Cottage cheese buns are a perfect snack for any type of party or occasion. This is a very good option for morning or evening snacks. Another great thing is that this is the best tiffin or snack option for any kid because this is a perfect taster of any kid’s recipe. Ie quark rolls are thick quark rolled with lots of vegetables and few spices and covered with bread and fried.
Sholey to follow and make a delicious and unique crunchy flavorful curd bun. Let’s see the ingredients and method of this recipe and follow step by step.
Recipe for curd rolls | dahi ke sholey | Dahi Bun –
Preparation time – 10 min.
Cooking time – 10 min.
Total time – 20 minutes.
1. Thick curd / suspended yogurt – ½ cup
2. Bread slices – 8 pcs
3. finally chopped onion – 2 large tbsp
4. Finally, chopped peppers – 2 large tbsp
5. Finally, chopped coriander leaves fresh – 2 tbsp
6. Boiled corn – 2 tbsp
7. Carrot finally chopped – 1 tbsp (optional)
8. Salt – to taste
9. Black pepper – ½ tbsp
Process for the production of quark rolls
1. First, take a mixing bowl and add thick fresh curd.
2. Now add all ingredients like onions, peppers, corn, carrots, coriander leaves, salt and black pepper except bread slices.
3. Mix all ingredients properly with spatula. Make sure all the spices and veggies combine well in Hung Quark. keep that bowl aside.
4. Now take a slice of bread and cut off the edges/corners of the bread. Now spread the bread with belan and make it as thin as possible. If you do not want to waste the bread corners, you can make breadcrumbs by grinding them in a mixture and use them in various recipes.
5. Now place 1 tbsp of our previously prepared filling on one side of the bread and left side and corners.
6. Coat all edges/corners with some water.
7. Roll and gently press any edges or corners to seal tightly, that’s why our stuffing couldn’t leak.
8. Heat the oil in a pan and fry these curd buns over medium heat. Note that the flame should not be very high, otherwise the buns will not be fried properly.
9. Fry each roll until golden brown and drop into soaked paper.
10. Serve hot.
11. Since these buns are served alone with tea, most people prefer them with green chutney or tomato sauce.
Now our quark rolls are ready to serve. Try our delicious Dahi ke Sholey with the following simple steps.
Thanks to Sapna Agarwal | #Online #Cooking #Classes #Delhi