In today’s fast-paced world, e-learning is becoming the order of the day. From online management courses to corporate training, the internet has become the greatest source of learning. Joomla has become very popular as a platform and Joomla development offers solutions for all e-learning needs. Joomla developers create custom learning management systems for online courses, virtual universities and learning portals.
Going by the latest trend, in the near future we could see an increased use of e-learning models even in the traditional educational institutions. This is where the vitality and flexibility of Joomla will make it a winner. It enables institutes and company houses to address several people at the same time at a certain point in time. It shatters the traditional concept of taking a course or training in a brick building.
You can do a lot of things in Joomla when it comes to creating e-learning modules. You can create custom quizzes and interactive games that help people grasp complex things faster and remember them for a long time. You can also grant custom access to the module to different categories from trainer to coordinator to trainee.
With Joomla, many offshore development centers are practicing custom development of online educational modules to help companies and educational institutions effectively serve their employees and students. Here Joomla developers create interactive e-learning applications that make learning faster and easier. Most organizations outsource their e-learning development work to these offshore development centers.
Why Joomla is ideal for e-learning
- In Joomla, you can easily create e-learning modules according to your needs. The flexibility of Joomla and its content management system is unmatched in the market.
- Joomla is free, which lowers the price of creating these educational modules. The only cost you have to bear is that of hiring Joomla developers which in turn can be controlled by going to offshore development centers which can save you significant costs.
- Joomla also has a dedicated e-learning software called Joomla Learning Management System. That is a functional e-learning system with the most useful learning tools.
- This tool has a multilingual interface and offers a convenient publishing mechanism. This makes it effective for the companies and educational institutions when the e-learning modules are developed in different languages.
- Joomla LMS comes with an integrated e-commerce solution that allows Joomla developers to create and manage different types of courseware subscriptions, sell goods and manage payments through a secured gateway.
- Course materials in the form of documents, PFD files and zipped files can be easily integrated into the platform. The entire course module can be broken down into smaller modules for better reference.
- Joomla developers can create custom report modules in Joomla e-learning modules to help participants track their progress and get statistical feedback on their success and failure with the project.
All these features and functionalities make Joomla the perfect platform for e-learning development. If you’re excited to contribute your part to the e-learning industry, get the best expertise at http://www.evontech.com/joomla-development.html.
Thanks to Seemantini Bose | #Joomla #ELearning