Making more money, living a better and happier life are always the top desires we secretly and sometimes openly have for ourselves at the beginning of each year and 2022 will be no exception. In addition to money, we wish for ourselves and friends and neighbors alike good health, abundant blessings, God’s grace and happiness, but we know when we have more money it means God has heard all our prayers. To make the new year better than the previous one, we write down New Year’s resolutions and pray that all our wishes come true. Unfortunately, these resolutions are usually forgotten a few days after the start of the new year, when life gets busy.
Some believe that if you sit down and make plans and set goals and then set about executing your plans, you’ll achieve whatever you need and you’ll be fine. That’s not a good idea. Instead of making plans and writing down goals, start by asking yourself specific questions. So, to position yourself to make more money in 2022, you need to be guided by questions, and here are the top seven to ask.
1. How much money do I want to earn? A simple and almost banal question, but that’s the first question you should ask yourself. It’s the roadmap to where you’re going. You need to be clear about how much you want to make in 2022 before doing anything else. The more accurate the number, the more likely you are to make it. Don’t say I want to make more money or a lot of money; Rather say I want to make $50,000 or $1 million in 2022. When you do that, your mind will go to work and use powers to help you achieve your goal. The human mind likes precision. So if you want to achieve the goal you set, make it clear what the goal is in terms of the exact number. Also, be unrealistic by setting a bold goal. It’s a mental thing. If you’re making $15,000, why shoot $20,000 when you can target $150,000, which is 10x your current earnings?
2. Will my current job bring me more money? Lots of people enjoy doing things that make them popular or loved or liked, and most of the time they hardly ever question whether what they’re doing puts more money in their pocket. As you already know, time is one of the scarcest resources and when it’s gone, it’s gone forever. So you need to use the limited time you have wisely. Any time you are asked or attempted to do something, always ask yourself; Will this thing put more money in my pocket? If the answer is no, don’t do it. If you do that, you’re cheating yourself because you could have used that time for something else that would have put more money in your pocket or bloated your bank account. Be selfish with your time and as much as possible don’t stretch yourself too much by taking on as many projects and tasks that don’t put more money in your pocket.
3. What should I do to double, quadruple or tenfold my income? Throughout 2022, think about how to grow your income exponentially rather than gradually. For example, if you make $10,000, think about how you can double it to $20,000 or even increase it tenfold to $100,000 in a month or three. If you work as an employee from 9 a.m. to 5 a.m.; Think about how you could change jobs to double your income, or how you could ask your current employer to double your salary. If you’re self-employed, can you adjust your strategies to double or triple your income? Every day in 2022, keep pen and paper handy and look at the different permutations that can double, quadruple, or tenfold your earnings.
4. What price am I willing to pay to reach my target income? As the saying goes: “No Cross, No Crown”. A lot of people like to eat omelettes, but they don’t like to crack an egg. This is self-deception. Throughout the year, be ready and willing to pay any price and bear any burden and do whatever it takes to make more money in 2022. Do you need to get that excellent certification? Do you need to move to another state or even another country if your circumstances allow it? Do you need to learn cryptocurrency, forex trading, content marketing, internet business or any other new skill required to double what you are currently earning? If you’re not willing to pay any price to reach your goal, you’re limiting yourself.
5. Where can I get help to make more money in 2022? Many people have low self-esteem and find it difficult to ask for help. Some people are lone wolves and prefer to suffer and toil all alone. Again, this is a matter of mindset. All you need to know is that there are people all over the world willing to help you if you could only raise your hand and ask and ask in the right way. Remember you are not begging. Begging means belittling yourself and underestimating your worth. Also remember that you are not asking for a donation. All you do is really ask how to move from here to there? You can even ask Google and YouTube and Facebook and dozens of other social media channels. You can join online groups. There are so many ways you can ask for help. So if you want to make more money in 2022, make asking for help a key way of doing things in the new year.
6. How many lives do I want to touch? dr Peter Diamandis, co-founder of Singularity University and author of the two best-selling books “Bold” and “Abundance”, once said that if you want to be a billionaire, you influence a billion lives. If you want to make more money in 2022, you must be willing to touch more lives. What can you do? You can become a community mobilizer like ex-president Barack Obama was before he became president. You can start a blog or podcast and preach about bad leadership in your church. You can start a school like Khan Academy online. There are so many things you can do to make more money in 2022 simply by touching more lives and making a huge impact. All you need to keep in mind is that making more money is not for your personal ego trip.
7. Why do I want to make more money in 2022? As I said in the paragraph above, you need to keep in mind that making more money is not for your personal ego trip. If you want to make more money in 2022, you need to have a big “why” that goes beyond the mundane. You don’t want to make more money because you want to buy a Rolls Royce, build a bigger mansion, or buy an island all for yourself. You need a strong “why” because the stronger your “why” is, the more resilient you will be to withstand adversity when the going gets tough. If your “why” is weak, you will give up at the first obstacle or suffer a minor setback. Whys like affecting more lives, making the world a better place, and serving humanity are the types of whys that stand the test of time. Create a strong “why” to guide your journey and you will make more money in 2022.
There you have it; the top seven questions to ask yourself to make more money in 2022. It starts with asking how much money I want to make and thinking hard about that target amount. Without a target amount, everything else will be an exercise in futility. What am I doing right now to put more money in my pocket? What should I do next to double or triple or quadruple or tenfold my income? This is followed by the question, what price am I willing to pay to reach my target income? Then you are wondering where can I get help to make more money? Next in order is how many lives do I want to touch? And the ultimate question is why do I want to make more money? If you ask yourself these questions and systematically search for answers, you will make more money in 2022 than in the past ten years combined. I guarantee.
Thanks to Paul Uduk | #money #important #questions