Nowadays you have to be familiar with many areas of qualification. This applies to degree courses, technical-vocational training and other related courses. To qualify for Tech-Voc training, one must enroll in a technical-professional institution where programs can be purchased for a short period of time.
Below are the seven benefits to be gained from a technical/vocational education:
1. TECH-VOC HELPS YOU SAVE TIME, MONEY AND ENERGY. Those who do technical vocational training can save resources such as time, money and energy. It costs less, so it only takes 3 to 6 months of schooling.
2. IT CAN PROVIDE SELF-EMPLOYMENT OR INDEPENDENT EMPLOYMENT. A technical-vocational graduate may be able to find employment through self-employment and paid employment. A self-employed person can use their time, capital and material resources to generate income for their family. His merit depends on how he achieves quality results and maximizes available resources. An employee may serve a public or private commercial organization that needs his or her expertise.
3. IT IMPROVES TECHNICAL SKILLS. Internships and on-the-job training activities are regularly offered by Tech-Voc institutions. Anyone looking to improve their tech skills with cutting-edge gadgets, machines, and tools should visit the nearest tech-voc institution.
4. IT MEETS THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE LABOR INDUSTRY
Local and international industries are booming. The needs of the working industry are met by providing technical professional education graduates equipped with the knowledge, skills and right attitude required in the field.
5. IT ADOPTS THE PRINCIPLE OF EARNING WHILE LEARNING. A Tech-Voc education implements training and production guidelines. Adequate performance is expected from the trainees, which is sold to customers. As with Shielded Metal Arc Welding, the construction of window grilles is ongoing and is for sale, with a percentage given to students as an incentive.
6. IT DELIVERS COMPETENCE BASED TRAINING (CBT). This is an individualized and self-directed learning. If the trainee already has competencies, he or she can move to a higher level of technical skills.
7. TECH-VOC ALLOWS RECOGNITION OF PRIOR LEARNING (RPL). A trainee’s employment and experience are recognized upon entry into a Tech-Voc facility through demonstration, written examination and oral questioning. Qualitative results of these observations determine the duration of one’s own training sessions.
The above useful information could help young people, workers, professionals, college graduates and other community members to develop their interest in technical vocational education. It provides a clear understanding of how Tech-Voc facilitates the achievement of one’s educational and career goals.
© Clarissa C. Posadas 2013 April
Thanks to Clarissa Cabaltera Posadas | #Benefits #TechnicalVocational #Education