Witch’s Dozen Powerful Reasons to Learn Creative Copywriting Marketing
“But I hate to write! Why would anyone want to learn copywriting?”
Because, my friend, there are at least a dozen good reasons:
1) FREE MARKETING/ROI! Most importantly!!! Timea or outsourcing is your only expense. But once it’s on the web, it continues to build readership, FREE!
2) LEADERS ARE NOT BORN! ANYONE can learn… Invest in a good workout you can listen to in the car
3) LUCRATIVE: Writing is THE BIGGEST EARNING ON THE INTERNET TODAY! Ask the masters!
4) CUMULATIVE EFFECT: Crucially, your content is out there forever. Powerful, emotional words generate leads over time, and more people find you over time.
5) RELATIONSHIP BUILDING: Social media, videos, articles (just for starters…) grab MASSIVE attention and AUTOMATICALLY build online relationships.
6) FUN! Since copywriting is about people’s psychology, copywriting is one of the most entertaining aspects of your business. Doesn’t knowing people’s shopping frenzy fire your top hats? Finding the right buttons to press is a challenge!
7) AUTHORITY: Inform your target group and establish yourself as the preferred expert in the competition.
8th) TRACK RESULTS: You can monitor where your leads are coming from so you know what your time investment is worth and GET BETTER!9) VIRAL MARKETING Valuable copies are obtained from publishers of third-party content, such as B. E-zines, picked up. They post your verbatim copy on their websites, exposing you to even more “qualified” traffic. Master the art of viral marketing to guarantee your business a steady flow of customers. Create compelling ad copy for yourself, once and for all, using some basic creative writing techniques digital double continue to market to you automatically, no matter the time zone!
10) NOVELTY FACTOR: The Google ranking of your business pages depends on current information and popularity with other readers. This in turn depends on the relationship you develop with both of them. This can be the start of a beautiful MBA!
11) POPULARITY: Most Popular Today status gives your copywriting marketing strategy more reach.
12) DIALOG: Two-way communication with your readers not only increases your value, it’s great qualitative market research among your fans. E.g. ask your audience a very specific question to get feedback! (I said that was a witch dozen, remember!)
Top Implementation Tips:
1) Upload to different sites or invest in broadcasting software that will help you DOMINATE
2) Notify your current subscriber database of article or blog posts
3) Include all social media groups in your marketing broadcast
4) If the article directory where you posted the article is also a social community, write a tagline after the link to the article
Visit me at my web home pages for more great marketing tips or access to resources to help you learn this multimillionaire marketer skill and revenue conversion.
Thanks to Denise Ashurst | #Kudos #Copywriting #Creating #Wealth #Online