There are several advantages to working from home. For one, you can spend more time with your family. You can also reduce additional expenses associated with the daily commute – like commuting costs or childcare costs. But for some work-from-home jobs, the benefits get even better — thanks to surprisingly high salaries. Here are some of the most enticing jobs from home:
1. Marketing Manager – As with managers in every department, working from home is becoming more common. These lucky fellows can earn up to $104,400 annually. An online master’s degree in business administration can help you join the “lucky ones.”
2. Software Developers – These people develop computer applications and all they really need to get their job done is their computer, along with a reliable internet connection. What do these people get by working online from the comfort of their own homes? They enjoy an annual salary of up to $83,130. An online bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering is ideal if you want to pursue a career in this field.
3. Financial Analysts – These professionals guide various companies and organizations by advising them on where, when and how to invest their money. Their service earns them salaries of up to $70,400. You need an online bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics, or business administration to enter this work-from-home career.
4. Sales Representatives – The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) pointed out that one in five sales representatives is teleworking. They also pointed out that the highest-grossing jobs involve technical or scientific products, with top sales jobs bringing in annual salaries of up to $68,270. To qualify, you can pursue an online bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or communications.
5. Personal Financial Advisors – These individuals help individuals and families manage their money and keep their wealth safe. The nature of this job makes it suitable for working from home. The annual salary in this occupation can reach up to $67,660. An online bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or business administration is required for this field.
Thanks to James Blanco | #High #Paying #Jobs #Home #Making #Money #Online